The Communications Manager is responsible for working with the advertising agency and PFM staff to execute all advertising and communication programs at PFM, including the communication strategies of each fund under management. The Communications Manager will be responsible for working closely with senior management to ensure the accurate and effective delivery of information to various stakeholder groups. The successful candidate will prefer to work independently, with minimal supervision and will have a strong work ethic. Working directly with all people at PFM, the position requires an individual with superior interpersonal skills, creativity and emotional intelligence.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Communications Manager will be a key member of the Business Development Team.
The Communications Manager will:
- Execute the brand and communications strategy for PFM and SaskWorks
- Create and distribute content for all funds at PFM Capital, including sales collateral (brochures, presentations, etc.), annual and semi-annual reports, and social media posts
- Oversee the collection of stakeholder information in such a way that ensures compliance with all relevant privacy and anti-spam legislation
- Coordinate investor reporting
- Coordinate stakeholder events, including Annual General Meetings
- Maintain strong relationships with all external stakeholders, including suppliers used by PFM
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Superior communication skills and a high degree of creativity
- Experience with social media platforms
- Independence, attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Exceptional time-management skills and the ability to manage several different responsibilities at one time
- A positive attitude and high level of energy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Mid-Level – 5 years’ experience an asset
- Project management background an asset
- University degree or certificate in journalism, marketing or communications an asset
This is a one-year full-time position located in Regina, Saskatchewan, with some travel requirements. PFM offers a competitive base salary and bonus potential.
We thank all those who apply however only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. For confidential consideration, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com before end of day October 18, 2019.