The Apex Series of Funds offer institutional an accredited investors exposure to a professionally-managed, diversified portfolio of private companies. Building on the success of Apex Investment Fund Limited Partnership, Apex II and Apex III targets mature companies with established operations that can provide high growth and/or yield potential in the energy, value-added agriculture, real estate, consumer discretionary, industrials and manufacturing sectors.
Please contact us for more information about the Apex series of Funds, their terms, conditions and fundraising schedule.
Apex Investment Fund
Apex is the first iteration of PFM’s diversified private equity fund.
- Non-brokered raise in 2007 resulted in committed capital of $95.3 million
- Fully drawn as at December 31, 2015
- Has successfully existed 30 of 41 companies
Apex II Private Equity Fund is the first fund to offer a diversified portfolio of Saskatchewan-focused private equity investments to accredited retail investors through its sole investment in Apex II Investment LP. Apex II Private Equity Fund was brokered by Industrial Alliances Securities Inc.
Apex II Investment Fund
Apex II is the second iteration of PFM’s diversified private equity fund.
- Apex II Investment Fund LP completed its final close on June 19, 2014 with total committed capital of $88 million
- Fully drawn as at June 30, 2019
- Consistent with Apex I’s mid-market investment philosophy
- Has successfully exited 4 of 25 companies
Apex III Investment Fund provides institutional and accredited investors with access to participate in equity, near-equity or subordinated debt investments in mid-market private Western Canadian based companies that offer the potential for substantial capital appreciation or income generation.
Apex III Investment Fund
Apex III is the third iteration of PFM’s diversified private equity fund
- Apex III Investment Fund LP completed its final close on November 1, 2019 with total committed capital of $103.4 million
- Consistent with Apex I and Apex II’s mid-market investment philosophy
- As at December 1st, 2019, approximately 10% of the total committed capital has been placed